Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Weather

Woke up to a beautiful 2 inches of snow this morning. Looks like it might be the last big snow of the season so I am going to make the most of it!! Think I'll bake some cookies for the kiddos, Chilli for dinner.YUMMO!! I love days like this!!. Tylers track meet got cancelled, but the girls swim meet is still on but it doesn't start till 3 which means I do not have to go anywhere this morning!! YAY!!! Think I'll curl up on my couch and watch Regis and Kelly or an old episode of NCIS!!!

With the exception of the occaissonal cold snap coupled with rainy snow, the weather is starting to get beautiful!! Grass is getting green and the trees are trying to bloom!! I have tons of spots in my back yard to plant some funness like blueberries which I am sooo excited for!! I couldn't quite plant them in Arizona but they will take off here which means home canned syrup in the late summer, early fall!! Haven't quite figured out what else to plant yet but Sam's club has tons of plants ready to go so I think I will be spending quite a bit of time there!! I LOVE the change in seasons, whether it is from  summer to fall, fall to winter, or winter to spring. It gives me so much inspiration to make tons of new goals!!!

No comments: