Thursday, March 25, 2010

Today I am not.....

Today I am not sitting in a trashed house

Today I am not working on my second starbucks chocolate cocktail

Today I am not filthy from not showering

Today I am not thinking about those last 2 twinkies in my cupboard and having them for dinner

Today I am not riding around on a broomstick wanting to ring the kids neck who ruined Standards Night for Tyler!!

Today I am not dreading waiting up till 11pm for my girlies to get home from their swim meet because I am a little tired!!

Today I am not any of these things.......maybe tomorrow.

(p.s. if you can not read this blog with my voice drenched in sarcasm, shame on you!!!!)

2 comments:

Welcome said...

Thank you for making me laugh! I could use it today:)

Melissa said...

ha! Sometimes twinkies for dinner are just what the Doctor Ordered!