Sunday, April 25, 2010

Young Womens

Over the years I have spent time in various church callings. I have been in Relief Society as a teacher( a calling I absulutely LOVE!!), I have been in Nursery and primary( ugh! gag!! I know everybody loves Primary right??nope! not me!), Family History(fun times!), Visiting Teaching Supervisor(ANXIETY!) and these days I have landed myself in Young Womens. I love Young Womens! I am in with the Beehives and let me tell you what!I LOVE THOSE GIRLS!!! We have a blast!! Every once in a while, myself and the other leaders have to lay a "smack down" on them for acting "beehive-ish" but for the most part what a fun fantastic calling I have been blessed with!
I am with these girlies 2 days a week, Wednsday and Sunday and let me tell you what they make me want to be a better person!!! Just when I think that nothing about the gospel has sunk in to anyone they say something or do something that proves me wrong and strengthens my testimony of just about EVERYTHING!!! I can only imagine how it will be when they come home from Girls Camp
....and don't even get me started on Personal Progress!!! HOW FUN IS THAT!! I didnt get to do Personal Progress when I was a YM so I am doing it not only with my daughters, but also with the Young Women I teach!! I am so excited about this!
 Anyway I LOVE MY CALLING!!

No comments: