Monday, October 5, 2009

Blogging

Blogs are the super coolest! Not only  do I love love to see what friends and family are up to, I have recently found some really really cute ones that are just fun and some others that are very inspirational! Thought I would share my fav's.. Some are blogs some are not but all are fabulous!

http://www.thisweekfordinner.com/   -------- way way fun! She puts her weekly menu up each Sunday and wants you to leave yours in the comment section. I have a blast doing it and looking to see what everyone else is cooking!

http://www.beckymcarthur.com/---- this chic-a-dee used to babysit for me and is now a spectacular photographer! I could look at her pics all day( I AM a little partial to all the family pics) If I lived closer Becky I would hire you for everything!!

RunSickBoyRun@blogspot.com---- This is an amazing story of courage and inspiration! This guy has CF and makes himself run because he is tired of being sick! Talk about motivation! I cant think of any excuses now!!! Just way awesome!!!

http://piggiesnponies.blogspot.com/ ---- I dont really do my girls hair anymore but when we do have the time I try these out! They are way cool!


Ok thats about all I have to share.The other ones I stalk are just friends of mine who I admire and am curious about. I have been known to check in several times a day just to see if I have missed anything. I love to read about life and the latest! I have decided I also love to write in my blog! I didn't at first but I am finding now that It is a fun fun hobby of mine!!  I love the whole blogging thing!! Check these few out! You will have fun!!!

1 comment:

Welcome said...

Cool! I am totally trying the menu one. I could always use inspiration!