I know!! Can you believe it! I didnt realize how tiny I am compared to them till we downloaded these pics to the computer!! Fall is wonderful here the Aspens look like white trees full of gold coins! Today I am gonna make an apple crisp and enjoy that cinamonny scent that goes right along with it because there are no Gold Canyon Candle distributors here in Casper. Bummer!!! Think I might try Ebay!
No way!!! This cannot be little Tyler and Madalyn that I used to babysit! I thought having my 4th made me old but this really does. :) I'm so happy to see your guys' faces again. It has been way too long! How are you? Your family is so beautiful! And Casper Wyoming wow! Good to hear from you!
3 comments:
holy cow your kids are tall~ what fun pics. We just planted a red oak tree and we have a red maple wating to be planted. LOVE LOVE LOVE FALL!!!
I know!! Can you believe it! I didnt realize how tiny I am compared to them till we downloaded these pics to the computer!!
Fall is wonderful here the Aspens look like white trees full of gold coins! Today I am gonna make an apple crisp and enjoy that cinamonny scent that goes right along with it because there are no Gold Canyon Candle distributors here in Casper. Bummer!!! Think I might try Ebay!
No way!!! This cannot be little Tyler and Madalyn that I used to babysit! I thought having my 4th made me old but this really does. :) I'm so happy to see your guys' faces again. It has been way too long! How are you? Your family is so beautiful! And Casper Wyoming wow! Good to hear from you!
Post a Comment