I feel so bad I haven't written anything this week! My goal is 2 times a week so that I can use it as journal entries!What a slacker I am! Soooo I am gonna make up for it now!
Monday- Kids to school, had to make sure they were not smuggling Halloween candy! Read for my classes, tons of cool stuff but lots to read! Took a couple quizes, not too bad! Window shopped for furniture, we have a whole other room to fill now! Connor had his first indoor soccer practice! What an excited boy!!
Tuesday- Kids to school, back to bed till noon! for some reason my clock is way off! We havent had to partake in the time change of daylight savings and it left a mark on me!
Wednsday- Kids to school, something fishy up with Tyler so we stalked him at lunch to make sure he wasn't going off campus...turns out he lost his PE shirt and needed to pay for it which is why he was asking for more money for lunch than usual!Felt a little crunchy!!In my defense he DID tell a lie!! Got a call from Madalyn, she was in trouble at school. She was supposed to call me on Wednesday to tell me she had to stay after to complete an assignment but instead called HER cell phone and left a fake message to me on HER voice mail..BUSTED!!!!Mutal, more indoor soccer, late night to bed!!Thats a Wednesday at our house though
Thursday-Learned of the idoit Muslim that shot up the building at Fort Hood!! Hated political correctness!!!!Yea that basically lasted all day!!
Friday-read a ton of history and Holocaust!!! Had Madison(Madalyns friend) over, saw the missionaries on the way and told her about them. She was shocked that we have missionaries and that they were away from home for 2 years! too funny! Made some yummy semi-homemade tortillas(found a mix in the flour section of Wal Mart).Finally had it with the Halloween candy wrappers and threw the rest of the candy away!!
Which brings us to today... Madalyn wants to go to the mall so she will be cleaning the entire house today,noone else has much going on which means lots of Disney and Nick which is totally fine with me! I have a hundred pages to read in History so I don't have to do it tomorrow!
The weather has been fabulous in the mid fifties and lower sixties,perfect fall days!!The deer are just beginning the be in the RUT so they are out all over the place! There were about half a dozen in our front yard the other day and a couple across the street as well eating out of the ladies BIRD FEEDER!!! It was so cool!!! I saw my first Grouse(i guess that is how you spell it) at the Starbucks drive through the other day. They are these big fat game birds that make the craziest sounds! We tried to take some pics with our phones but they wouldn't move into the sun. We have seen so many cool animals up here its crazy!! I love it!!!
Oh by the way speaking of Starbucks they have their new Christmas cups out and all their signature hot chocolates are back!!! I recommend a Peppermint Hot Chocolate!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment