Monday, November 23, 2009

34= the cryptkeeper

So today I am 34 years old. Very interesting, I am almost closer to 40 than to 30. Every year I make little resolutions for myself that I plan on doing for that particular year. I figure I should probably write it down so I will hold myself a little bit accountable

 In my 34th year I plan to


                    Run another half-marathon(any takers??)

                    Get up at 5am to work out & get my bearings

                    Dress more like a mom instead of a bum

                     wear accessories(earings,necklaces,etc)

                     Use snail mail more

                    make my house look like a house in a magazine


That should keep me pretty busy for the year and will give my a sense of accomplishment as well as enjoyment!!

3 comments:

Ryan and Shannon Rapier said...

Happy b-day Jen. FB has failed me! It didn't tell me it was your day. Hope it was great! Your goals sound awesome and very do-able...good luck!!!

Tara H. said...

Hey, 34 is YOUNG!! I know because I am 32 and man, we are young!!!
I love your new family pic. And how is life in the cold? Is it super snowy yet? I hope everything is going great and everyone is loving or at least liking your new place.
Miss you!
xoxox

Nicolds6 said...

Thanks guys!! Tara things are fabulous up here! We have only had 3 snows up here so far and the temps are in the mid forties, low fifties. We are loving it!!! I am so glad we made this move! Kids are adjusting fairly well and are fitting in nicely! We miss you guys too!!!