Ok so last night was Halloween and we had sooo much fun! The kids hung out all day watching movies while Kelley and I made our last minute trek around town trying to find last minute touches for costumes. Everyone looked so way awesome!!! The pitiful thing about this blog is that it is lacking pictures!! My memory stick in my camera chipped and now it won't insert into my computer so now I have to wait till tomorrow to go try and get it fixed so hopefully there will be pictures but in the event that there are not I will try my best to paint mental ones........
Madalyn and her friend Madison went as Thing 1 and Thing 2 which was so dang cute! We did her hair all up and painted it blue! She looked great! They met up at the churchhouse and went trick or treating in the neighborhood around it. They seemed to make out quite well and they found a haunted house along the way which was a good addition.
Tyler was a pirate which was so much fun to put together. We even got a fake bird from Hobby Lobby( the best store EVER!!!) He stuck around the churchhouse and helped out with the carnival for a few hours, then went back to our neighborhood to hit a few houses before they came home and had some hot chocolate and visited about the night( my favorite part!)
Megan was a banana. It was fun, we stuffed her with quilt batting and painted her face yellow. She also stayed at the church for a few then went off with her friend and her mom and dad to go trick or treating for an hour or so.
Which brings us to our little caboose...Connor was Bumblebee from Transformers. This little turkey changes his mind mid week from being a penguin! Luckily Target saved me! He stuck with Kelley and I for the night. We made our rounds at the carnival and then went home to our neighborhood where I dropped he and Kelley off and they made their way back to the house. He had so much fun just he and Kelley trick or treating!!!
Everyone got home from their fun around 8 or so. Tyler a little later and he showed up with a few friends. We all sat around,Kelley built a nice fire and had some hot chocolate and carmel apples and talked about the best houses and the best costumes. Friends went home, candy got hidden and we all washed the make up off our faces and went to bed..... It was so much fun! I have said it before and I am sure I will say it again!! I love being a mom!!! My kids are a blast and I love watching what they do and who they are each and every day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment