Monday, May 24, 2010

This week for dinner!!

so I decided that I should follow the lead of some of the blogs I stalk and actually write down what I am making this week for dinner not only to avoid what "Bloom" and the "food Nanny" call the 4PM PANIC, but to also create a better and more efficient shopping list... Lets see if it works!!


MONDAY- Lasagna (its raining and a bit cool today so we are gonna have good ole oven food!! )
                    garlic bread
                    a big salad

TUESDAY- Breakfast for dinner(lazy night w no plans...yay!!)
                     pancakes
                     eggs
                     bacon

WEDNESDAY-Homemade Pizza(mutual=fast!!)

THURSDAY-Salmon
                        asparagus
                        baked sweet potato

FRIDAY- lA COSTA(LAST DAY OF SCHOOL SO OUT TO EAT)

SATURDAY- Soup and sandwiches

SUNDAY-Roast Beast(got a new crock pot woo hoo!!)
                  baby carrots
                  red potato
                  homemade bread


so there we have it!! what are you having for dinner???

2 comments:

Welcome said...

I am coming to your house!! It all sounds so yummy!

Melissa said...

Tonight is Navajo tacos with Guacamole. Tommorow is Meatloaf, Rolls, and Acorn Squash. I have a 2 week menu and it saves my life. Sometimes I switch things around and swap one day out for another, but I have found it makes everything run smoother, cause I am terrible otherwise! I like your menu too!