This morning was a fun morning!!!Holy moly, talk about a hoot!!! Connor had some gems so I thought I would take a minute to write them down.....
We had fried chicken last night and Connor asked me if he could have the "wishstick"
It is supposed to snow today(yep snow in May..my mailman says he knows when its Spring when the Tulips come up and the snow covers them one time...so the Tulips are up) and I sent Connor in to get his gloves so he would have them just in case it started before this afternoon. He came out wearing 2 different ones and I asked him why. He said he wanted to look like Anikin Skywalker...
I told him the April Showers bring Mayflowers joke(the one with the Pilgrims)... took him a few minutes but he got it...I asked him what other holiday celebrated Pilgrims and he said "the one where we eat the chicken" YEP!
he has become quite the character recently... currently he and his friend that lives behind us are practicing to be ninjas so that they can fight off the clones because "they ARE real you know,mom"....of course I did agree with him, they are real. I just didn't have the heart to tell the boy he would be fighting off one sheep named Dolly.....
1 comment:
Let them practice. I hear Dolly can put up quite a fight! I love the fun things kids say. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment