Friday, January 29, 2010

Megan is the big 12!!

So Megan turned 12 on the 22 of January! I cannot believe I have 2 young women in my house! Time seems to be flying  so quickly as far as my babies go!!
sooo here are some things about Megan and her life right now....

Megan is extremely extremely into the show "What not to Wear"..her favorite phrase is "it doesn't have to match, it just has to go"

She still is a very picky eater, only eats about 5 things but we are hoping that changes after her surgery. She is getting her tongue clipped which, according to her speech pathologist, will help with her "R" pronunciation, as well as her palate and food choices.( soooo wish someone would have caught all this sooner!!)

She loves Taylor Swift!!! Loves to sing and loves to dance!!

Still playing the violin!!

Swimming

Favorite color is purple

wants to be a Forensic Anthropologist when she grows up



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

She got her bedroom redone for her birthday which included a new full size bed! Man does she sleep well now!! She also got to have a big slumber/birthday party. I am sooo not that mother but i sucked it up and survived it without killing any little girls.Tyler was gone to a swim meet out of town so it was just me, Connor and all those girlies. The had so much fun eating tons of crap and staying up late!! I went to bed once it was relatively quiet, around 2am. I am way too old for that!

Anyway all in all it was a great day for this little girl!!! Megan I love you to the moon!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I still remember when she was in kindergarten and we had just moved in next door. You had just had Connor. I can't believe she is that old!
Wow. A slumber party.
You're brave.
I don't know that I will ever be that brave!