School started back for me... full load of funn funn classes but still lots of work and late nights
Swim team is fully underway for Tyler.... Coach wants me to coach!! yay!!
Hurt my leg by letting my shoes get too old and running in them so I am doing lots of cross training...GROSS!!
Madalyn is a rockstar but is having trouble in school so we had a meeting and I cried the whole time!!Think it is time to go down the IEP road and not just meds....
Madalyn and I are going to Tucson for her birthday.... so excited!!!!!
Connor is so much a fun guy!!! Lots of football, basketball and soccer around here!! I LOVE BOYS
Megan is taking all advanced classes next year at her teachers recommendation!!!
Change to a Wyoming cell number so now I am official I guess.... still havent given up the flip flops though
Found fake poker online and LOVE it!!!
Marines want Tyler to join up.... he told them to call his Grandfather and if he said yes then he would
I LOVE MY JOB AND WHAT I DO!!!!MY KIDS ARE MY BEST FRIENDS AND I AM HAVING A BLAST WITH THEM!!!
1 comment:
I love love love your quote from sister Hinckley! What an amazing woman.
Sounds like life is full! he he he!
Post a Comment