Monday, January 11, 2010

From FRAT house to normal house....FINALLY!!!

Ok so I have not dropped from sight.... ok maybe i have but I have really really good reasons!!!! Here in Wyoming we have 3 weeks for Christmas break which means no schedules for us which is fabulous for the first few days but creates some serious issues from then on!!! Add to that the fact that we got a Wii for Christmas from my parents and reconnecting with old friends on Facebook and  you have a recipe for disaster and a really really rough Monday back to school!!!

Like I eluded to in the title of this post my house basically became a Frat house over the break... not only because of my children but also because of myself!!! They were up till all hours of the night playing Wii and catching up on whatever shows they had missed via Netflix and I was up as well!! With all the free time I had it was very easy to get carried away playing virtual poker, reuniting w old friends, reminiscing and planning reunions!! This led to some 2 and 3am bedtimes and noon wake up times(havent done that since I had infants)...

This weekend I spent the time walking around the house with a gigantic black garbage bag picking up pudding cups, cereal bar wrappers, vacuuming the nerds off the basement floors and, at times, wishing I had made the choice to have puppies instead of children!!!

We DID do some productive things over break!!(well maybe not productive, but waaayyy fun!!)

 We went sledding
 played phase ten with everyone(even Connor!!)\
 I BOOKED MY BLOG!!!I have been keeping this blog as a journal and I got the first installment published!!! I am sooo excited to see how it turned out!!!

Got my hair done which was very badly needed!!!

Me and my girls snuck out of the house at midnight one night to go and get frostys which was probably the most fun for me!!!

Finally got to watch Tyler swim!! His meets have been away all season and he finally had a home one!!!

Did some rearranging of the furniture and made plans of what to do w the house during the new year!!Cant wait!!

Sooo there you have it!! That is where I have been!! Partying w my kiddos!! Staying up late and sleeping all day!!Just being a gigantic gigantic SLUG!!! Needless to say today is very very rough!! I feel like I have been hit by a bus!!!I have sooo much to catch up on with housework and getting myself ready for MY semester next week that it is insane!!! But it was all worth it!!

2 comments:

Welcome said...

You are such a crazy fun mom! Being pregnany pretty much puts the skids on my staying up late. I would need toothpicks!! I was glad to get back to a routine after our break, but I did like being able to do whatever we wanted and not worry about an early morning schedule! When are you getting your phone back on?? Have fun today:)

Ryan and Shannon Rapier said...

Our rough Monday was last week! It is scary how quickly you can get out of a good routine and how slowly it all comes back! How did you book your blog? need info!