Friday, December 18, 2009

Next year......

So tonight begins a 3 week break for the kids which means I can catch up to myself!!I am sure I will be wishing for a shorter break by the fourth day of picking up half drank Capri suns off my basement floor!!

 My classes end on Saturday yay!! They could be done now but I am the worlds worst procrastinator which brings me to my next thought.....

.....I plan on having all my Christmas shopping done by Christmas EVE!!!!Can you say slacker!!!

 I have no idea where the month has gone and each year at this time I find myself saying "next year I will have it together for Christmas...." Clearly that has not happened this year..bummer!! Sooo Next year.....

2 comments:

Melissa said...

he he he. Guess what. We did get the tree up. That same skinny tree we had in Morenci. The one that fell OFF our float. So it tilts soo bad! but it is up. All with none breakable ornaments. All the presents are wrapped, except Winslow's big gift, and I might make it thru the next three days before we hit Christmas break. Can you say psycho! I am so jealous you have a basement. Going a little cucko in the cozy house. can hardly wait to save up the $ for the addition! But my hair does look awesome!

Nicolds6 said...

ah yes basements are fantasmic!!! My kids are all downstairs watching something I cannot even hear!! and I am up here in the silence!!! I strongly recommend it!I am so jealous you are done. I can't start till the 23rd lol!!