Thursday, January 15, 2009

Some 2008 tagging fun

Four Favorite Memories from 2008

1. talking to my kids while driving to and from school
2. Connor(my little caboose) starting Kindergarten(bitter sweet) and my oldest starting high school(also bitter sweet)
3. visiting with mom and dad on some Saturday
4. Taking Madalyn to girls camp for the first time


Four Favorite Movies or T.V. shows Watched

1. The office
2. Bones
3.gilmore girls
4. Greys anatomy


Four Favorite Foods in 2008

1. In n out cheeseburger animal style
2. casa sanchez chimi
3. Cyndi Dip made by dad
4. anything deep fried or fattening!!


Four Places I Loved in 2008

1. Starbucks
2. anything MHS sport related
3. mom and dads
4. My bed on Saturday morning


Four Events I Loved in 2008

1. The first day of school!!
2. New Years with the fam.
3. Black Friday!!!
4. The King and I (Tyler was the star!!!)

Four Things I Liked in 2008

1. spinning class(love hate relationship)
2. Starbucks
3. Hanging out with my kids
4. Blogging (http://www.nicolds6.blogspot.com/)


Things I am Looking Forward to in 2009

1. a half marathon in Nashville in April
2. Summer!!
3. going back to school
4. The chaotic bliss that comes with having 4 busy children!!

If you haven't been tagged yet or need something to write about I am tagging you.

No comments: