Saturday, May 14, 2011

What I know...

Last night a dear friend and member of our ward family lost her battle with cancer.

 She leaves behind 5 babies, the oldest graduates in 2 weeks and the youngest is in preschool.
 We were soo hoping that she would be our little ward miracle because there is a lot of CRAP going on here in our little town. It, however wasn't so..

 her girlies are in young womens with me and, though they are the strongest girlies i know, my heart breaks for them

i don't know what else to do besides write,pray,run and  clean(its how i cope)

.... but i DO know these things

  • I DO know that Sarah is not hurting any more
  • I DO know that Sarah was and is the type of woman and mother that sooo many young women and women will strive to emulate for generations to come!
  • I DO know that her husband and children will be comforted with the knowledge they have of eternal families. temple sealings and the plan of salvation
  • I DO know that in the coming days so many people,though their hearts are torn wide open, will rely on prayer,blessings, and scripture knowledge to make it through this. And, as a result, testimonies will be strengthened more than anyone can right now realize


Such a strong family.such a good family!! Not once ever wavering in their kindness and knowledge that, through the gospel of Christ,Eternal Families, and the Plan of Salvation everything would be ok....and it will be. I DONT know when , which is why I, along with everyone who knew Sarah, has to rely on the things that we DO KNOW!!



No comments: