Sunday, May 22, 2011

it is almost Summer 2011!!!

Well we have one week of school left and then the summer fun begins!!  I won't even approach the subject of the fact that I will have a Senior!! A Sophomore!! an 8th grader!!! and a 3rd grader!!!*sniff sniff*
SWIMMING
Last year I posted on my blog my plans for the summer and it kept me extremely accountable so I figured i would do the same thing this summer
FISHING

First and foremost SUMMER READING PROGRAM!!! It starts May 31st we can't wait!! I have a huge list of books to tackle this summer and I am very excited to spend afternoons reading with the kiddos!!b
of course there is always the POOL!!! We plan to make our presence known on a daily basis!!Connor is just about done with swimming lessons and ready to move up to the swim team with his brother and sisters!
BASEBALL
My painting is just about done in the front of the house so we will be tackling kids rooms this summer! Boy do my children have imaginative colors picked out!!
SOFTBALL
We have our sights set on either Arizona or Seattle for our summer trip! My parents are coming up here to visit so we might just opt for checking our Washington..either way what a fun time!! If we can swing it the older kids will be going to EFY while we are in Washington! Otherwise it looks like they will be Colorado bound again!
GIRLS CAMP
I plan on making the most of my mornings and not sleeping them away this summer..walking,running, gardening and some yummy breakfast experimentation sounds like a great plan!!
LATE NIGHTS,STILL LIGHT OUT
Kelley never reads these blogs so I can comfortably say,without him finding out, he will get a new grill for fathers day and we intend to put it to GOOD use ALL SUMMER!!!
GRILLING



I JUST LOVE SUMMER!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wahoo! Can I live with you for the Summer! Sounds like fun!

Nicolds6 said...

come on up!!! We have plenty of room and groceries!!!