I figured I would just update my blog real quick since that last one was a doozie.I mean wow.... I should be on some sort of "mental health watch"!!!
Things are still goin here!! Kelley is still actively trying to find work. Looks like I am the official bread weiner!! At least for a little while anyway. He has had a couple of good offers but we aren't quite ready to pack up and head for ILLINOIS or NORTH DAKOTA yet!!
Lets see what else.... Oh I am officially addicted to Facebook. Its crazy!! Finding all these people that I haven't seen or heard from since high school!!!Some I have missed horribly and wondered about often!!
UMM Tyler starts track this week. He is such the athlete!! It is sooo much fun!
Miss Maddi turns 13 tomorrow!!! I sooo cannot believe that I officially have 2,count em,2 teenagers. Who'd have thunk!!!Anyway she is a total blast!!! She always makes me laugh, even when I am not supposed to be!!
Megan is just hangin out. Which is cool!I love love hangin out with my kiddos!!
Connus is just a thrill a minute. He is freakin hilarious! Always pops in and asks me if I miss him! Well hello!! Always hon!!
Its freakin cold here right this minute!! but that is all subject to change here in the Arizona desert which keeps us guessing!
I just put a garden in last week, one of those things you do when you are on the 'frugal plan'. I think I am gonna try my hand at growing potatos. My grandpa used to grow them and i think i will carry on the tradition,or try anyway.
So thats whats been up!! All is well in the desert!!!
3 comments:
glad to hear your hangin in there bread weiner!! you're hilarious. Yeah no moving to the arctic tundra just yet ok!
Oh yea its all good... until the money runs out...then we will "re-evaluate" LOL!!!
Oh yeah,. Money. We're feeling the crunch. I just spent a bunch on Dr.'s and medicines today, and I am still waiting for the bill for Rachel's ER, and David's stuff. Holy Cow it adds up quick.
Post a Comment