I figured I would give my blog a little TLC since I have been totally cheating on it with my Facebook!! I'm tellin ya it totally sucks you in!!!
Anyway, Kelley leaves for Wyoming today to check out a coal mine up there. Could be interesting. If he decides to take the job he will work there and come home on his days off, since he will be back on shift work and will have so many!! We will go there during the summer and hang with the cowboys. We really don't want to uproot the kiddos because of school and friends and all but we will see how that goes. The fun thing about it all is that I will be able to quit my job and finish up my degree quicker and apply to Med. School which will be way cool!!
We are celebrating the Rodeo this week, pretty funny huh? We in Tucson decide to forgo the whole Presidents Day Holiday and go to school that Monday in exchange for 2 days off the following week to celebrate the Rodeo. So we are way pumped about that!! The parade is tomorrow and Tyler is marching in it! I'm gonna take lots of pictures so maybe I can get them up soon.
Lets see..what else is goin on??? Oh its supposed to be 90 degrees here today!!! i soo way need a new pair of flip flops to usher in the spring weather!!! I love it!
Guess that's it for now. I'm sure i'll be back soon!!!
4 comments:
no, no, no...I'm not ready for 90 degree anything! Yikes! Keep us updated on Kelly's job hunt. good luck! What are getting your degree in and what are you going to med school for? You can answer on Facebook if its easier.
Shannon
Jen, hey, where in Wyoming. My parents live in Star Valley. Let me know!
He'll be working in Douglas. It's about 1 hr from Gillette.
i'll have to look that up on my map. wins bought a map when we were there in oct.
Post a Comment