Monday, November 17, 2008

More kiddo drama.....

So I have come to the conclusion that a person has lots of children( yes I do think 4 is a lot, call me a lightweight,but i do) has them to help keep the good and bad at an even split.
This past week my dear sweet Madalyn recieved her 9th(yes count em 9th) disciplinary infraction in school, so she was suspended for a day....now i'm not sure how I feel about that as a punnishment. I left the house this morning after giving her a gigantic list of pennence projects but i'm almost positive that as i write this blog she is home eating hot pockets and watching Kung Fu Panda. Anyway, I am totally floored that this has happened to a child of MINE!! How in the world could I have failed that badly as a mom!! Enter Tyler......my Freshman who has informed me he made the Basketball team and he qualified for National Honor Society!! Ok well maybe I haven't done that bad. I am very sure that if I had stopped at one or two I would have already thrown in the towel and i'd be living like Jimmy Buffett on a beach somewhere.

2 comments:

Tara H. said...

You are SO funny!! And hang in there, I know kids are hard! At least you got 9 warnings before a suspension. At Will's school you don't even get a warning. He was suspended once last year (as a kindergartener) and once this year.
AGHHH.
We do love them though, don't we?
xoxo

Carter Family...... said...

Sounds like a vacation to me!