Sunday, September 7, 2008

Oh the places you'll go!!!!

So this week was one for the record books!! Tyler had late band practice on Tuesday with pick up at 8. Madalyn had late play practice and then got on the wrong activity bus and had to be picked up so she didn't have to walk home in the heat of the day. We had 2( yes count em 2!!) swim meets this week. The football team played across town which means whoever goes out on a traveling trip must be picked by a mom or dad. Luckily it was Kelley's turn to pick up. Connor and Megan just traveled with us in our adventures. They enjoy it but I'm sure they miss the days of vegging on the couch to Hannah Montana. We actually don't know when the last time was that we watched tv. We are thinking it was the Olympics. Maybe things will slow down enough that we can catch London!!!! Such is life and I wouldn't change it for a thing. I just hope my van feels the same....

No comments: