Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Its Starting to feel a little like fall!!

So this morning when I stepped outside to head off to work I felt the tiniest bit of chill in the air!! Starbucks has their fall flavored hot chocolates out!! It is just one of those days that I would so much rather be window shopping at our outdoor mall checking out all the fall decorations!!
The kids are starting to come inside earlier from playing and we spent the weekend canning peaches and apples are next!! I love harvest season!! I love fall!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

When I made peach jam a couple of weeks ago I thought of our fun trip to the Wilcox farm! Fall is the best

sbailey27 said...

Hi! It looks like you are a busy lady with a great family. Fall is probably my favorite time of the year.

So, do you enjoy running? Thanks for posting on my blog!

Nicolds6 said...

I absolutely love it when i am motivated!! Right now I am trying to do some weight training and eliptical work to get that ten pounds off that I have gained since school started. We will see how that goes.Dr. Pepper and I are just too good of friends right now!!