Ok so I dropped 35 pounds since July and am 10 pounds from when I before I was pregnant with children!!
I have a kid who is smarter than crap and is going to the University of Arizona( i totally take credit!!)
I have super healthy children!!
I can cook like a champ
I live in the best spot in the country!!
I can run 13 miles nonstop
I can do all these things I have accomplished all these things!!! But I can't freakin get a hold of my dang money!!! Why is it so hard to drive past a stupid fast food place!?Why can't I stay out of Target!? Why can't I stay offline(to shop). Why can I do all these things but I can't save money!! ugh!!! Everyone says "Read Dave Ramsey he is awesome!!" Kelley and I have no debt!!!! But we also have no home(as in we don't own one, not as in we live in a refrigerator box) ...and we have some retirement.....but I can't get a hold of the everyday stuff!! I have to spend it if it is there!! COME ON!!! It is enough to drive a woman INSANE!!! REALLY!!
I have a kid who is smarter than crap and is going to the University of Arizona( i totally take credit!!)
I have super healthy children!!
I can cook like a champ
I live in the best spot in the country!!
I can run 13 miles nonstop
I can do all these things I have accomplished all these things!!! But I can't freakin get a hold of my dang money!!! Why is it so hard to drive past a stupid fast food place!?Why can't I stay out of Target!? Why can't I stay offline(to shop). Why can I do all these things but I can't save money!! ugh!!! Everyone says "Read Dave Ramsey he is awesome!!" Kelley and I have no debt!!!! But we also have no home(as in we don't own one, not as in we live in a refrigerator box) ...and we have some retirement.....but I can't get a hold of the everyday stuff!! I have to spend it if it is there!! COME ON!!! It is enough to drive a woman INSANE!!! REALLY!!
1 comment:
I agree...it is hard...and i agree...Dave Ramsey!
Post a Comment