Saturday, January 28, 2012

My ten Saturday crushes

I have decided to crush on things.... it's because i have decided to be more worldly hehehe! Kidding. but seriously i am loving this stuff this week!!!

1.Homemade Mac and cheese--I really need to upload a picture of this yumminess!

2. The new spring candles are in!!

3. Dontcha just LOVE these!! 10 more pounds!!!

4. Santorum - I know he is the underdog but given my choices I kinda am crushin on him today!

5. These guys are HILARIOUS!! i download their podcasts and it makes my morning AWESOME!! NOT for children though!!! Can get a little skeevy!!

6. Rayban Aviators..once my hair gets longer i am digging these

7. SUCH A GREAT SHOW!! TRY IT, YOU WILL LIKE IT!

8. my next goal!! and to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project!!! im in LOVE!!

9. loving all the fun things going on with the kiddos right now!! This week was tons of basketball and lots of swimming!!

10. and of course i'm totally crushing my kiddos but this is a normal occurrence!!! 


So there you have it!! i think i am crushin on my new Saturday Crushes blog post! Maybe i'll make it a normal Saturday thing!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh...i just knew you were going to say "Once Upon a Time". My family loves loves loves it too!
Enjoy your weekend!