stole this idea from a bunch of other bloggers around the internets:
Right now i am.....
watching: Big Bang Theory- I cannot get enough of this show!! It is a favorite of mine!! I even got a season for my birthday!! Sheldon is my FAVORITE!!!
eating: just finished a heaping helping of homemade chicken pot pie!!! Kelley was so sad that it was going to be ready 15 minutes AFTER he left for work!! My favorite part of the pot pie is the crust!!
drinking: not enough water
wearing: flannel American Eagle pajama pants, Kelley's Ralph Lauren t-shirt(it was the closest thing i could find when I was getting dressed! I was cold!!)
avoiding: doing my dishes and making toffee
feeling: tired but accomplished. I ran outside today for the first time in a while. I was a little nervous because I have only been running on the treadmill but I did surprisingly well!!
missing: my husband. working nights. BOO! & My brother Kyle TONS!!!
thankful: for such a fun fun holiday season so far!! My kiddos and I are having such a blast this year!! & Fabtastic sunny weather!!!
praying: for Kyle of course! Haven't heard from him in a few weeks. Miss the heck outta him!!
needing: my HAIR DONE!!! I am growing it out and it needs thinned! Right now it looks like a mushroom!! & needing it to snow! No snow in the forecast for Christmas so far! BOO!!
thinking: about all the things that still need to be done to get ready for Christmas!!!!
loving: my new tahoe!! It has a working heater!!!!! My christmas tree!!! My children!!! My new job!! My hubby!!! My daily Starbucks therapy!!
4 comments:
New Tahoe? Can you contact my husband and tell him I'm envious, please? :) LOL CONGRATS on that and the job! Beautiful family picture! You haven't changed a bit since high school!!
Hi! I love this post. Haven't seen it before. It says so much about you!
Your family is beautiful! Nice to meet you!
:)Jen
Thank you so much Jen!!! I love meeting new bloggie friends!!!
haha Lena thank you!! yea i lucked out on the Tahoe!(didn't hurt that the heater died in my expedition either!!)
Post a Comment