Friday, June 17, 2011

My parents came to visit!! but,*sniff,sniff* didn't stay long enough!!

My sister Annabeth went to BYU this week for a music type EFY thingy so while she was there my mom and dad came to partake of the fantabulous place I live! We had a blast! I really wish I could teleport my family up here! I know they would enjoy living here as much as we do!  There is so much to see and take advantage of up here so we tried to squoze everything into a little under a week.
 We fished,caught some trout and cooked them too!!






 we checked out the swollen river,





we walked around the neighborhood to see the flowers and grass and gardens,

all foreign to my mother



and we just hung out and visited.
 and squoze in a tball game and a softball game
 took some naps in the backyard..i really need a hammock 



My mother has been trying for a good 2 years to get some family pictures taken and I have been trying for a good 2 years to avoid them because of my love for everything fried and sweet. But we found a cool red door on the old Coca Cola bottling plant so we did that!(nothing like a family pic to entice me to work out and stop putting everything in my mouth!)But 2 great things came from these pics!! 1-my kids pictures look great!!! and 2-my mom was able to hang them in a way cool grouping over my mantle!! Which means my living room is complete with paint AND pictures!!
                                                                     Connor 7
                                                                 Madalyn 15
                                                                        Megan 13
                                                                    Tyler 17
                                                                    Nerdlets
                                                                   

                                                          my mother made me!...and i started "no sugar"today!
                                                           LOVE MY KIDLETS!
SOO YEA THAT WAS THEIR TRIP IN A NUTSHELL!! I AM BUMMED THAT THEY WERE ONLY HERE FOR A FEW DAYS!




WE HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME TOGETHER!!  I HATE TO SEE THEM GO!!

No comments: