Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy

So I read one of the blogs I stalk and she just put up the things that made her happy that she could see from her couch. I figured I would do something similar.....

So, sitting here on my couch watching the Masters Golf Tourney, this is what makes me happy....

  • My pepsi float-enough said!
  • knowing my girlies are off doing temple work together
  • PROM- i never went so it makes me happy that Tyler is going
  • this beautiful, handmade, quilt my grandmother made that I am sitting under
  • RAIN--the springtime rains in Wyoming make me so happy and make the countryside look like we live in Ireland
  • My little artist sitting on the couch across the room cutting out and drawing a bookmark.
What a happy day!!!!

2 comments:

Welcome said...

I love that idea! I love being home. It's my favorite place! So glad to hear someone is getting rain :) We need more badly!

Melissa said...

Yeah. I love happy days. I wish it was raining here!