Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thirty freakin-five

That would be me on on the 23rd of November.


I promise to be a better blogger....eventually...

My birthday day was FABULOUS!!! Stacy picked me up and took me to brunch where there was a whole group of lovelies there waiting for me to celebrate!! This has never happened to me before!! I was in complete and total shock! We had a blast!!

Got some coolio(Madalyns word) stuff from the kiddos!

ON THE ROTTEN SIDE-----

Apparently my meds and hormones are all messed up. All I want to do is sleep and lay around all day and night!! It is really pretty pitiful, I just have no desire or motivation to do a thing!  I talked to my doctor and told him that I was ready for the nursing home. Apparently that isn't how one is supposed to feel as they turn 35. APPARENTLY  I am supposed to be rarin to go or something... just not feelin it. All I can think is " I have 65 more years to go???!!!???, GEEZ!!" yea not a good thing I guess. So we (my doc and my kiddos) are in the process of tweeking my life a little bit and actually for the last few days I feel a bit better. (which is probably why I am updating this thing, finally!!) I go back in this week so I can have my hormones evaluated and a bunch of other crap soo hopefully I will have some kind of solution for this crummy whatever you call it......


Anyway, I have tons of goals for my 35th year....they are in my brain somewhere!!! Perhaps in another post???

2 comments:

BiggsFamily said...

Happy belated birthday by the way, and I had that same thing happen with me and finally after 2 years discovered it was my thyroid. I now have a bit of get up and go haha and im not even 30! hang in there old lady it will get better, I hope haha :)!

Melissa said...

Glad you had fun on your birthday. "Hormoneess" are no fun. Glad you're coming to the sun for Christmas!