WOW I cannot believe September has come and gone! We have had a great month!
Everyone has settled nicely into school,although we have had a really hard time with the whole "time to wake up" thing! What a mess! Tyler and Madalyn have full schedules this semester so they have to partake in early morning Seminary which leaves one heck of a MARK!!!
I am thinking we are now in our last week of 80 degree weather which is soo nice!! We are ready for FALL!! Sweaters,boots,hats!! Yay!!! I am a big fan!!
Lets see, finally getting my painting and decorating done!! Yay now I have lots of color which I love!
Trying really hard to get organized so that I can do everything I need to do... I have lots of plates spinning right now with Booster Club, Young Womens, some school I can't seem to quite get it together which is not a surprise!!
Loving September season premiere's.... Bones,30 Rock,NCIS are the good ole oldies!! Chase, Outlaw and Hawaii-5-0 are the New ones that have made the cut!!!
And now we are in the countdown to the holidays!!!! So much fun fun stuff to do!!!
1 comment:
okay pictures. I want to see the color!! I am getting so geared up for fall. I want to learn how to crochet those cute flowers to put on beanies and things. EEK! So many projects. Christmas is coming fast!@
Post a Comment