Welp we have made it through most of the summer. As I write this we are exactly ONE month away from school starting. So far we have had a pretty great time. It has been very low key with not much going on other than a few trips to the library, trips to the pool and some serious Television marathons!
We DID have a visit from some old friends which should have lasted much longer!!! It was so great for you guys to make the trip Melissa!! I miss you guys tons!!!
The busier part of the summer starts now which is kind of exciting and kinda sad. Exciting because we are going to have a great time together going and doing...Sad because time will fly and before I know it my kiddos will be back busy busy with school and activities.
Tyler went to the Billings Temple on Saturday and had a really great time there. He has now been to 32 states!!
Madalyn won't stop a begging to go to the lake with Brittney. One day i MIGHT say yes bit today is not that day!!
Connor made a new friend behind us! He came up to me after church and let me know that they were in his church class!! Yay!!!
Megan has become quite the Design Star junkie and is extremely mad at me because I will be painting WITHOUT her this week while she is gone.
Girls Camp is this week for Madalyn and Megan. We have nicknamed it "girly camp" because they are in cabins with showers and plumbing. We are packing now and Megan is convinced she is headed to Hollywood. She needs her scarves to accessorize her outfits, she needs 7 outfits for a 3 day camp "just in case"...yea she has some issues.
The girls get home from camp and we leave the next day for EFY in Colorado for a week,home for a week then back to Denver for Connor's birthday and school shopping,and thats about it.
I love love summer and my kiddos. We have had a really really good time so far!!
1 comment:
we loved visiting with you guys. I can't believe how much we sqeezed in!!! Glad we got to make you a part of it!
Post a Comment